Every bride-to-be fantasizes about of her wedding day. We've compiled a few nuggets of wedding wisdom to help make your day as beautiful and perfect as you've always dreamed.
- Feeling comfortable in your own skin is key. It may be cliché, however, confidence is the most beautiful thing of all.
- Consider the type of wedding you’re having. If you’re getting married on a beach, you’ll most likely look a bit silly in a dress rivaling Princess Di’s. A dream dress is important, but the style you choose should be able more than only how it looks on your body.
- The dress is only part of your wedding. Make sure you take time to create your whole look. From the dress, to your headpiece, the bouquet and shoes, equal effort needs to be placed on creating a cohesive look.
- If you’ve never been one to rock bright red lipstick and a black smoky eye, why start on your wedding day? You never want to look so unlike yourself that you seem disguised or over the top to everyone who sees you regularly.
- Opt for at least some black & white photography. It’s effortless chic, always timeless.
- Savor it. After months of planning and preparation, you’re finally here. Take the time to relish every moment.